Gosh, i am feeling really down especially this week. I think that feeling was triggered when i had the econs essay test on wednesday. Hmm, i couldn't really pin out what exactly does it cause me to feel so disheartened. Probably a combination of problems.
During one of the maths lectures, the teacher was showing us on our performances among classes and my class was one of the classes at the bottom of the list. Isn't it irony that we are sitting right in front during lectures and yet we are among the poor-in-maths classes?
I didn't really have a chance to study with people cos there are either too much homework to do or that i have to stay back for cca. Feeling a bit demoralised cos i am the worst dancer among the rest and i make lots of mistakes. Kept on repeating the mistakes all over again. Even the instructor was going to lose patience. Somemore, i can not tell out my mistakes. To me, it looks the same as what the teacher is doing. Sigh..ok ok..i will buck up. I think i feel a bit not confident so i will stumble for my movements. Hmm.. but at least the time we spend with each other, we kinda get close to each other. I guess i feel too uptight and doesn't really show any emotions. Probably not really use to getting too close to people. Hah, i don't know.There are no conflicts so far and we are all kinda happy with each other. I wonder whether are they unhappy towards me cos i did the most mistakes of all. I can't be gentle at all. -_-.
Heard that probably going to join funkamania. Woo, that is so good. I don't know whether is it just need 6 dancers or minimum is 6 dancers. I didn't really listen carefully.
Got my plaque and it is so small, so fragile. It will be a miracle if i didn't break it in the near future. My mother said that it is good because it is small and occupies less space. My father said that it is bad because it is small and can break easily. Opposing views.
On tues, we did softball during pe and it was so fun.Like it a lot. Hah. I love pe now. Heez. But the bad part was that i threw the ball and it hit my classmate. Ah, so sorry. I didn't mean it. On thurs, we did floorball and it has been a long time since i played it.A bit rusty. It was fun too. But the bad part was that i miss the goal post 2 times. So embarassing. Never mind, i will jia you.
Quite a lot of problems have arisen among people. Just don't like conflicts. Don't like it when there are negative feelings between people even though i personally have harbour such feelings. Want peace. Ah, i am really contradicting myself.There are certain comments that cause me to be really speechlesss because i didn't thought of it and i don't have any feelings to talk about it. My heart is really like one big lump of cement, feeling down and yet cold.
I am getting more and more tired..seriously presence of panda eyes.