Wat's on my mind and my life?
My mother told me that she read on the newspapers one week ago that my secondary school junior died. I was shocked. What happen this time? Another car accident? Yah, so i went and asked my other secondary juniors wat happen. The story was that this guy, sec 3 nt, didn't appear in school and so everyone assumed that he took mc. In the end, at home, he had heart complications, slipped into a coma and died. Sigh, so sad. My junior added on by saying that everyone kinda knew all along that "he is quite weak. He couldn't run, had dull lips and rather pale complexion for a malay.he's distinct for his weird complexion and lips.. and he's always seen taking the lift to his class on the 3rd floor.he's sec 3 this year.. he's 17 and not 15 o_o"
Hmm, i can't recall who is he..cos wheni am in sec 4, i think he is in sec 1. I am not that close or aware of so many people in school.
Yesterday night, I was at my nephew's birthday party. For me, it is kinda awkward to be there because the main reason was that i am not close to any particular person. Then my father kind of forced me to chat with my cousin, so after that, kinda got talk a bit. Hmmm, is there still time to revive my relationship with my cousins? Hah, i have no idea. I haven't been talking to them so many years. Actually, deep down inside, i feel so inferior compared to them and i didn't know wat topics to talk about. I didn't know much about them and neither do them.
Yah, so there was one part where my elder cousin asked me whether i think i have changed. I said: not much. Then she said i have changed, cos in the past, when she talked to me, i didn't reply much. Now, i talked more. I shrugged cos i really dont' know why do i behave this way. I just said that i probably am happier this year compared to the past years. Quite some things to talk about. Like jc, singers and all that. She asked me whether am i interested to go to theatre studies and dance in the future. Hmm, i am not sure cos i prefer more to the commercial type of dance. Heez. She seems quite interested in that i joined dance. She said that's great. My other cousin said that's cool.
Yah, i know i don't seem the kind who dance at all.
Hope that i will be closer to my cousins in the future.
Last time, we used to have so much fun. I guess time is one of the factors.
Yeah, i kind of got my own room back. I didn't realised my room is so big. Hah.I hope some people won't disturb me.
I hate the student council and other certain people who make me mad and caused my life routine to change. They think we are so free, just change the timing and kept on saying this not good that not good. Hello...., we have only a few days to practice and think of dance steps. What a conflict between the cca and the student council. I don't recall last year's situation to be like that.
writtern @8:07 PM