
Haha...sorry..i am crazy over Shinhwa, that's why there are a lot of members' pictures. Boy, i am so nervous for tomorow's Teachers'
day performance. Heez. I hope i can look good during the performance. Because i kept on looking at myself in the mirror in school and i totally dont look confident at all plus i look a bit scrawny, not at all the type for dancing hiphop. Yah, feel kinda demoralised.
Here's today's horoscope for me.
Too many demands placed on you by others could have you feeling used and abused, Jeannette, not to mention stressed out. You might actually come close to losing your temper. This isn't really necessary. All you have to do is learn to say no. It might not be easy, as you tend to want to please everyone, but you have to look out for yourself. Help when the request is urgent, and put the rest off until later.
Hmm..is this applicable for me recently? No idea, i kind of forget what happen recently everday. I cleared napfa test with a bronze award. Gosh, my standing board jump spoilt it all!! The teacher said that it is okay for me to get bronze this time round but this means that i need to have silver award next year no matter what. Ahhhh...why....she said that they will choose the best 2 years out of the 3 years for my case.
I worried so much about the promos. I fear i couldn't make it. I have half a mind to opt out of the performance for the mid-autumn festival. I feel i need lots of time to tackle my own subjects especially geography.
There are strange incidences around me these days. Yah, really strange and always causes me to be speechless all the time. I couldn't be cruel like how my friends does it. I am only good at silent treatment bah. Don't know..shrugs.
Talk more next time, i am super lazy to continue on this entry and the previous entry. I will write about it when i have the mood...
See ya..
writtern @10:40 PM