This person in the picture is a japanese actress by the name of Sato Aiko. I recently went online to read on Itazara Na kiss stuff. Crazy about this drama series again! I love this drama series- so cool, sweet and funny. But sometimes, i kind of like switch off the television when certain scenes are too exagerating. Heez. She is well- known for her big ears, i think. I am dead tired. I dont' know which week is worse- previous or the present one? I haven't even finish my homework for the day and already i felt like going to sleep or having a headache. My eyes couldn't even open properly and have serious "panda" problem. Realised that i need a long time just to finish up 3 paragraphs of AQ. Oh, wat is happening to me??
Today, my teacher cried because we did badly for one of the tests. Hmm, i not really know how to console her. Even if i say ..."on behalf of the class, i apologise.." and all that, the rest doesn't really look sincere enough. Won't i be making empty promises?
I hate the shoes i was wearing today!! I have trouble walking fast or dancing with it. Feel like going to drop at any moment and the shoes laces always go loose...ah..i am not going to wear it tomorrow!!
During CCA, we were going through the front part of the formation of the future performance. I was nervous and scared cause i really really want to be in it. Today, the instructors are just experimenting with the available people. Gonna be 10 people in this, but we have around 24 people. Oh gosh, i think i might not be able to get in.So for this dance, the starting need to have pose, or still figures. I really can not think of good ones to pose. Yah, so one of the instructors told me that they are mixing songs including the song we are presently dancing to for anti-drug competition next feb. Hope i can be able to get in all competitions or performances!! u may think i am greedy person but i really fear i will not have the chance to dance after jc life. Maybe i will not be accepted into professional dance course in the future.
* I want to be excel in studies as well as cca. So must jia you!! Must do to the best of my ability*
On the second day of the week, I noticed something unusual in the formations. I have a lot of question marks which i can't ask anyone about it openly. To tell you the truth, if I lay all the cards on the table, you will too realise that certain things are contradicting each other and yet they are together. Strange right?
I suddenly feel the gush of "being stepped on" again. Ahh, why must i give myself problems? I am going to be in trouble, in trouble. I can't possibly help anyone unless I am very free. THen i can do so. But i can't do it now.
Thoughts...
1. Have you wondered why u help people and yet you get the same thing in return? People tend to forget the intangible stuff.
2. Everyone is actually like salmon. You know why? Salmons always like to go against the flow of the water, we are just like them trying to go against the general influence of other people. But if we fail to prevent them from influencing us, we will die a terrible death. # i really worry that i will get influenced #
3. I remembered my friend says that in jc, everyone is just clinging to another pile of wood floating on the sea. That means, not really friends, just being together for the sake of not being alone. It is hard to find true and good friends in jc. In jc, everyone is so unique that you can't find anyone else just almost like you. Sad thing right? But after jc, perhaps those people u have acquainted with in jc will become more friendly because they are not under that stressful jc life and the stiff competition among almost every individual. My friend says that in jc, it is inevitable to compete with one another. Personally, i dont like competition in studies. Why compete with each other? We can happily study together and work hard as a team. Team is very important!
4. One of my teachers told me that the independent jcs are so lucky. They have celebrations on Friday and from sat till wed, they have holidays. Isn't that great? I was thinking, if my school is independent, i think we will have school for the whole 365 days a year. We always have extra lessons during holidays and all that. Yah...sigh...
Don't know why, i feel thirsty now even though i didn't talk at all and just busy typing. Heez.
For those going to take Prelims very soon, good luck to you all!!!!!! After your Alevels, let's go out and have fun!!!!!!!
oh ya..i admit that i am a boring person. especially if i am very tired.. recently, couldn't concentrate much and kept on misinterpreting wat people are saying.. kept on constantly spacing out...staring into space...