Presently, I am rushing to practice for dance audition. I believe that if we co-operate as a team, we sure can de!!! yeah!!! haha, plus i wanna praise those who are in charge of the whole thing. I really admire them for their good leadership and they are good at thinking on their own feet. Plus, good moves!!! How i wish we can know for certain that we going to perform on teachers' day, just like what last year did.
Haha, i find the dance for audition de quite cute and nice and cool. Yah, unfortunately, i am not the kind who likes too girly dance stuff. A bit awkward. I guess i am still not that open in dance. I have never tried before dancing to mixed songs for dance. Quite cool. My favourite part is the posing for 2 counts de..heez. We dance to the music - hey mickey and do something by britney..and there was one part is when the guys breakdance. Quite a nice combination of songs.
Hmmm..is my hair really that brown? How come i keep on looking at myself in the mirror and yet i didn't see that it is obvious? Haha, actually only recently, then I realised that my hair is of natural brown colour and texture is like of babysoft type due to a lot of comments made by schoolmates.
Can it be tell that through a person's looks, u can tell whether that person has music background? How can you tell? I have some classmates who asked me whether I know how to play the piano. I replied to them: nope, but i learnt how to play electronic organ. Then they said that : yah, can tell you have music background. I was wondering whether it is that easy to tell.
writtern @9:21 PM