Yesterday night, i dreamt of my youngest cousin coming to knock on the door and crying. I guess he wanted to come in and i happened to be near the door. So i opened the door and i wanted to carry him. But after i carry him a short distance from the ground, his diaper started leaking. So i put him down...after that, i think i kind of forgot about what exactly happen.
http://www.sleeps.com/dictionary/bbb.html
Crying babies in a dream may foretell of ill health or minor disappointments in your personal life
*i think i miss him so much that i dreamt of him*
Last night, i went to the syf performance alone. Yah, it is the first time i am going to see performances alone. Anyway, there is the first time for everything. And when i reach there, i realised that i am sitting in the last row, somemore same row as the camera man. -___________-""" What can i see? So while the performance haven't started yet, i was busy reading the booklet and smsing my friends. Then i heard some people talking and i kind of catch only the word "blur", so i looked up and saw my instructors. After that, i also found out that her parents came too.
Oh the performances were so great!!! I can see their energy and their feel into the performances. All of them have dance background, all can do splits. Those ballet stuff. After the whole thing ended, i feel so inspired. I got this phrase from the introduction speech of the whole performance. " In pursuit of dance excellence". Yeah, i am going to work hard to make one of my dreams come true!!
Finally, i do not need to go for school to attend the workshops because it is over. Yeah!!! Yesterday, i really cannot take it. I could just collapse and sleep anyway. I couldn't really open my eyes and my head felt heavy. I wrote a lot on the feedback forms. I heard some one is going to lodge a complaint to the school. Yah, i think everyone will be supporting the complaint.
In the end, we are in the same situation as the obs people. We didn't have time to study even though we can get back home. Plus they even come earlier than us.
I hate the ettiquette stuff cos i am not that kind. Ah, just hate it. It is equivalent to the same feeling as i have felt with folk dancing in my secondary school. I hope i will never have this again. If still have this, i want to partner my friend. Hmmph..
writtern @9:37 AM