Finish zee exams with regretHaha, this is one of my favourite members of my 2nd favourite band: shinhwa. finally can upload this picture. Oh hoho. Admire him a lot cos he was with a dance group before coming to form part of Shinhwa. and he's C-O-O-L!!!!!!! Aiya, all shinhwa members are cool too. they are all great people. keez
Let's say my feelings now. I am feeling empty now, nothing on how i feel and wat i think. My brain and heart are terribly empty. So when u ask me qns about myself or watever, i mostly would not say anything cos i really not know wat i feel, wat i am thinking and all that. Really, i am just like an empty shell at the moment. Yah, so i admit that i am a kind of boring person.
Just now watching a programme on CNA about superkids. One part was saying that it is good to develop a talent at a young age. The maximum age is 18 to develop it. If not, it will be too late. Hmm, i really really want to have professional dance background, training and performing. This is my biggest wants! I heard from my friend that overseas have more prospective of having such programme. Japan for example, oooh if got korea, that would be great. Haha.
I want one of my dreams (and that is this) to come true. I worry it is too late. Somemore, i am not a flexible kind. I ain't got good looks and definitely not thin at all. I just got my passion. My planning is to go to hai die yin yue to learn and perform. I got a secret dream. Haha, but cannot say. If not, ppl will laugh their heads off. The sad thing is it is totally impossible especially in this country. Sigh, heart breaking into a million zillion pieces.
A lot of ppl commonly love to say this: "ifonly...., if only...." So now, i am going to say mine. Since young, i really wanted to learn ballet. Unfortunately, my parents found that it is not useful so i got to learn music- electronic organ. Why this, cos this is an unique instrument to play compared to piano. I guess that since young, i already know wat i want bah. If life is without dance, wah i guess i will suffocate. If only, i got some concrete dance background.....
Come to think of it, i have learnt dance of certain forms for the past 8 years. Pri 5 and 6- chinese dance cca. Secondary no dance cca but there is compulsory folk dancing and i hated it. Now, j1 dance hiphop. Hiphop is my favourite of all and somemore got to listen to great songs like SHINHWA. hoho.