What is the difference between helping people and being taken advantage of?
I can't find the line between both scenarios. I looked and reflected: when am i helping others and when am i being taken advantage of? I sometimes classified the same things at different times differently? I feel so tired helping others but yet didn't get helped.
I feel so distant now suddenly ever since something happened. Should i have done another action? Should i be the bad one or the good one? I chose to be the good one, but did anyone see wat have i done? Did anyone ask me the reasons why i do that? They think i being too nice, but i have experienced how it feels like to be in this person's shoes and i know it is hard situation.
I am so confused. Certain reports show that my this kind of people can't tell the difference of when other people are good or bad. Now, i really can't tell. Why should this thing happen again? Right after i have just wash off my hands of the similar situation?
Now, i feel like i have been outside in the cold and harsh winter, looking into a big and happy family's house's window and wondering when will i ever get to experience such a happy thing.
I have a prediction coming up. I know it is not nice. But can see lah, my prediction most probably will come true. I hope people involved will really open up their eyes and see wat exactly are they facing. If they don't, i guess my prediction will really come true. This time, i don't need tarot cards to determine a prediction, just using observation, i know it. When the time comes and u cry....., hmmm, then u will know wat i say is true.
"Still water runs deep". I have deep thoughts about certain things, deeper than other people. Haha, i always like to think of myself as a great philisopher, but this is just for fun.
I don't know who should i treat who like a friend or a classmate or a stranger.....who........
writtern @9:34 PM