22 April 2005 20:03hmm..today was actually a so-so day, quite draggy too. Feel like if this day might never end. Finally clear doubts about maths, Hate that long journey either going to school or coming home. How i wish i could just "teleport" home, like what my friend always say.I can get along with most of the people in my class and this is great. Compared to my last year class, this class are nice to get along and we kind of help each other out. But, i am unhappy with certain people, especially those who like to push the blame to other innocent people. I am not in any position to say this but just that, certain stuff are really unfair to certain people. Haha, i also feel that most people in my class are strange, stranger behaviour, habits and attitudes. Should be said that they are types that i have never come across before. The dance instructor kept on did not come to teach us. In the end, my friend has to teach them. Honestlly speaking, i remember the steps, but i don't know how to teach. Of course lah, i practice everyday. But not many people know that.Hmmm..i guess i can only teach people who are sincere in learning. Don't know why but people always don't seem to pay attention to me. I can only teach a few people. I hope i can get along well with the rest of the new ones. Trying my best to adapt to a old environment with new people in it. I didn't really enjoy the recent practices. I rather have a focus in mind, such as syf..performance and others. I rather have the Syf times back again as it was so fun with them. Yah, and they can laugh at my running..hahaDon't know why, but i just like to teach econs mcq. Once they understand, i feel that i have achieved something. That is great. Hope i can try to enlighten those who are not enlightened,
writtern @6:44 PM