16 May 2005 22:25
- insignificant me
-i feel like an inflated balloon
- feel so small
-i want to be in sims 2 but without aging
-feel like a ghost, not in j2, not really j1. Where do i belong?
I feel like i am stuck in midair, not going up nor down. Getting confused again. I kind of fear what will happen the next day. My voice is getting soft. Why? Is it that feeling of being small?
I want to help others but the thing is i have no idea what to say to them or do. Give me some ways to do so? Because what i am facing are strange or extreme situations that i do not know how to tackle them. Why is it i always landed up with things that are so strange that no other experiences it? I am like a small voice in their heads that they tend to ignore. Getting invisible again among a different group of people. What will my future with them be like? I normally look forward to that day, but nowadays i kind of dread it.
Yesterday, my mother was talking to me about something. I was shocked to hear that. And sadly, it reminds me of that thing that happen last year. Sigh, i actually don't know what i want. If i did what i wished i had did, how will the outcome be? I most likely be shocked until i couldn't say anything. Aiya, i don't know. Questions after questions make me confused even more.
I really want to be at least someone that ppl remembers. no idea.