<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Sunday, May 22, 2005


26 April 2005 23:28


Overall Comments: Life is alright, so-so, with no dramatic extreme changes.Nothing much to note, but mostly some things that just do not come to my mind at the moment will come to my mind later. And by the time, it is too late. As a result, i didn't make certain things clear to people and people have difficulty understanding me and wat i am going to say and also my situation.

Lessons:
I didn't attend a "make-up lesson" last friday. I was very shocked when my teacher told me that i didn't attend the friday's lesson. Firstly, i didn't know of it. Secondly, i tot make-up lesson was for those who didn't have knowledge on that topic. So why me? Now i am confused of wat is the actual definition of a "make-up lesson". If it is a compulsory lesson for everyone to go, why don't call it a compulsory lesson instead of a make-up lesson? Hmm,i like teaching people in econs mcq, don't know why, should be giving myself the satisfaction that people understand better.

Geography is nice. But it is just that, there are too many resources to find from and i have difficulty making the right choice of wat resource to use. Geography is interesting. I begin to understand how the world is and begin to appreciate geography, environment and the world. I think i like stuff that has depth in it..as in words and more words. Words are beautiful and they may even hold deeper meanings in between the lines. But mostly, i don't get the deeper meaning. Haha.

Maths is alright for me. Just that hope i can manage to not only pass but pass with flying colours. I think my maths is better compared to the last year. Last year, i totally have a poor foundation. However, i still do not have the confidence in doing a test. I have already started doing my tys and for every single question. Haha, my maths teacher say i become an expert in binomial theorem because i finish the whole unit in tys. But, no lah,i think i still need more practice for that. I am going to present a maths question in front of the class tomorrow. Hope that i will become braver and able to let my classmates understand. Haha, i myself also don' t know why is it like that?

Last year, gp was my most favourite subject and i spend all my energy towards it. I think, this year, i do not really have the energy to it because i spread all my energy to all my subjects and of course, my cca. My gp is getting rusty, have to try hard to get things right and get use to the format. Pw, this year, is harder than last year. I could not even get a suitable topic and i can't think of one. Luckily, i do not need to redo and i just have to concentrate on my A-level subjects. Wahaha, good.


CCA:
We will have the last performance on 10 May for the school. Hmm, will we not have the need to go to lessons on that day? We haven't even practice since we finish SYF. The instructor is not even here since the end of our Syf. Where and wat happen to her? Wat are we going to do with the J1S? We can't expect them to do other things n we practice our syf? so weird. I don't get it...

I have recently been learning a set of korean streetdance steps but i haven't learn finish it all. I just only manage to do 1 fourth of the set, i guess. So slow..Am i a slow learner? Hah, i have no idea.

Nowadays, i feel so excited,as usual, going to CCA. But after CCA ended, i feel so empty. Why? Because i didn't learn anything from it. All i do was just to revise the dance steps and act as advisor to my fellow dancemates because i COULDN'T TEACH! I want to learn something from the instructor! i think i am being a disgraceful person. I can be compared to complements, i got X but i don't have Y. I need both X and Y to work. In the end, i can't do anything. I want to dance dance dance.....all day long.

Today:
During pc/ct lesson, we all celebrated my classmate's bday. Haha. The cake is nice. Hmm..we celebrated her bday and those before her...ya..i was one of them. at first, i refused to go up cos i don't like to be the centre of attention. But never mind, the star of that day is her. A group together is better than one person alone. Very gan ga, especially for me. I hate to be in the centre of attention....

pe time--> was horrible for me, becuase i didn't have the strength to do the warm ups today. poor phyisical strength today. i was so smelly. my legs were wobbly at the end of day.

when i reach home, i try to open my eyes wide and stay awake and do hw. but in the end, i want to sleep. cos if i dont'..i think my head is going to explode. i couldn't wake up after that, if my brother didn't wake me up. I just feel like i am going to be sick. I was feeling irritated today and sighed a lot at home. I got fed up of always watching programmes with facts in it such as cna, news. I am that kind of person who needs to read or watch programmes with stories or storyline in it, not facts, facts and more facts. I need stories to bring me away from reality. But apparently, my parents not allowing me to do so. I got sick of facts. Can i at least get to watch some drama serials or read storybooks? I feel like blowing up....once i read or watch stories, they are angry. sigh..

in my msn messenger list..i saw someone with an interesting nick....

"when u are working, people don't care. when u are resting, people will stare!"

hmmm...i think there is quite a deep meaning. Working can be say: studying, revising and doing homework. People --> parents. Stare --> notice not doing work and being unhappy about the person not working hard enough. i think this quote is mostly applicable to students. parents always say that children do not study enough. i didn't come across parents who say children study too enough and should rest more...

writtern @6:46 PM