Yesterday was a day of worrying.
Now,I recieved a mesage saying that she is happy n cheerful. I am so happy for her, maybe if she improves her mood and feelings, i think it will be better for her and all of us. I hope things will turn out fine when i see all of them next time.
Seems that i have been sighing all the time but it is definitely inevitable. Haiz, i have to see step-by-step on wat to do. I really want to make things better for her.I know how she feels. Really more like me liao.
Have a chat with my friend on the way home. Talk about wat is happening in my previous class. Hmmm, seems like something had happened within wraps, but i couldn't really pin point wat it is. Aiya, i have strange dreams nowadays related to people around me and school. Why do they have to appear now? Somemore see someone i don't like in my dream. That's unlucky.
I think i finally stop thinking about that issue. I even stopped listening to one song that reminds me of that issue in mp3 player. Hah, good good. But still, i just hope that issue can be solved asap.
Where are u to tell me wat exactly happen?
writtern @10:31 AM