23 March 2005 11:35You know what, i am getting so fed up with things and especially people. People absolutely have no idea the two sides of any story, they just heard of one side or what it seems to them and immediately concluded that this is the right side they are seeing. Well, i am fed up of this.Yeah, i am kind of too sensitive and ponders things for quite a bit long time before i come to a conclusion or an action. Sometimes, people accuse me of something i did not do and i did not say a word. Yeah, tat's the point, i did not say a word and they tend to treat it as though i am guilty of what they are acusing. Oh man, there are many false accusations that are piled up against me and because of that, i am gooing to explode soon with my own side of the story.My father kept on seeing me at home doing nothing- such as revising or homework. Well, i can do it before he is home. Why can't I? Did it ever occur to him that i did it at school? Picture this, i kept on doign work non-stop in school even though i did have breaks. Everytime i got breaks, i head to the library and do my work. I even do my work while eating. My hands never stop writing. I spend all my time and energy focusing in school until my hands ache and my head is going to explode soon. Once i am at home, i am too tired cause i spend all my energy during school hours. Why can't i rest at home?? Have he see my condition in school? I already too tired at home n still don't let me rest.. How i wish i can do non-stop for 24 hours...but even robots do need to rest...MAIN EXPLOSION NUMBER 1!!!I have a feeling my ct does not like me. Why? Probably i didn't talk much n kept quiet all the time..sticking with certain ppl.Hah, i am the type who believes that other people has more knowledge than me and wat i know is just less than one drop of water in the ocean. I feel that the inexperience ones should not talk such as me. I am too too self-consicous n because of that, I dare not say anything. Somemore, people won't even want to hear wat i want to say, so might as well keep quiet. EXPLOSION NUMBER 2!I need respect. People just refuse to listen to what i am saying n that frustrates me. I already gave them opportunity to talk n i listen. Once i want to talk, they don't want to listen. Reeallly really fed up!!!!!EXPLOSION NUMBER 3!!!23 March 2005 11:35Oh my, by just listing most of the things that make me fed up..i am really fed up..frustrated...furious...agitated.....hmmmph........SHOULD I STAY SILENT FOREVER?ORSHOULD I SPEAK OUT?They won't even want to hear my side of the story. Kept on saying they are right. Well, every one is not always right..why should they be?? Oh yah,,,so i am always wrong? For many times, i kept on thinking when will i ever got at least a strength cos all i see is all just weaknesses. What u are really lacking is the respect for others and should not be too self-centered! If u are nice people ..i would have already open up...I want my justice!
writtern @6:37 PM